MiGone Plus herbal relief from migraine headaches and natural migraine headache treatments.
BUY 2 GET 1 FREE!
Use MiGone Plus to:
1. Prevent migraines and chronic headaches, including cluster headaches.
2. Reduce muscle tension and spasm.
3. Stop tension headaches before they start.
4. Relieve the symptoms of arthritis.
5. Improve liver functioning and the elimination of toxins.
6. Relax and reduce anxiety and tension.
7. Prevent menstrual cramps.
What causes headaches and migraines?
1. Stress and tension are high up on the list of culprits. Stress causes the muscles in the neck and head to tense up, thereby constricting blood flow to the brain.
2. Migraine may be preceded by a spasm of the arteries leading to the brain, once again diminishing blood flow to the brain.
3. Hormonal fluctuations may cause headache or migraine. This may also be linked to the contraceptive pill.
4. Buildup of toxins and poor liver functioning can also be responsible for headaches because of the body's inability to eliminate toxins from the diet or the environment.
5. Certain foods, such as chocolate, cheese, nuts, alcohol and MSG may trigger migraines in susceptible people.
6. Low blood sugar levels and dehydration can also bring on headache, especially if you have skipped a meal.
In naturopathic medicine, headache and migraine is seen as a toxic condition and a signal from the body that there is an imbalance in organ functioning. Naturopaths will treat the condition with the goal of restoring health and proper organ functioning, not only to relieve pain symptomatically.
Is there anything else I can do to help myself?
Keep a headache diary to help you to identify the food and beverage triggers which may underlie your headaches
Regular exercise improves systemic functioning and boosts circulation, leading to increased oxygen supply to the brain
Avoid fatty foods and food containing MSG (Monosodium glutimate). Eat lots of fresh fruit and vegetables.
Don't skip meals! Headaches are often caused by low blood sugar levels. Drink at least 8 glasses of water a day to prevent headaches caused by dehydration.
Speak about your feelings. Have regular breaks and walk around for a few minutes every hour if your job involves sitting at a computer all day.
MiGone Plus does more than just remove pain.
Prescription painkillers and synthetic drugs used to treat migraine and chronic headache may reduce the pain associated with these conditions, but do not address the causes. This means that the person must continue to suffer and be dependent on the use of painkillers. The rebound effect of many painkillers is well-known but seldom discussed in medical circles.
In essence, the rebound effect means that continued use of some synthetic painkillers can be the cause of future headaches, making the person dependent on the drug indefinitely.
The chemicals in synthetic drugs can also accumulate in the liver, reducing liver functioning and overall health.
Are you addicted to synthetic painkillers?
Many synthetic painkillers contain chemicals that can result in dependency, which leads to daily use of the drug and withdrawal effects when it is stopped.
What are the Ingredients?
How do I use MiGone Plus?
MiGone Plus must be used daily to prevent the occurrence of chronic headaches and migraine.
Dilute 10-15 drops in half glass of juice or water three times daily for six weeks. Thereafter 10 drops twice daily for a further six weeks. Repeat once or twice a year if necessary.
An initial six weeks course is recommended at full dosage, followed by a further six weeks at half dosage. Some people may need a repeat course once or twice a year, depending on lifestyle and dietary factors.
An additional dose may be taken at the early onset of migraine or headache. This often stops the pain in its tracks.
Safety during pregnancy or breastfeeding has not yet been established.
Use MiGone Plus with:
MindSoothe and PureCalm when headaches are associated with depression, anxiety and stress.
Detox Drops if there has been a period of heavy eating, drinking or drug use or exposure to environmental toxins.
Dong Quai and Femalite if headaches are associated with the menstrual cycle.
MellowPause for headaches related to menopause.
Immunity Plus to boost immune functioning and increase resistance to illness and disease. StudyPlus for headaches linked to a heavy study load.
How long until I see results?
MiGone Plus must be taken regularly and can take 4-6 weeks to show full results, although improvement is often noticed earlier.
How long will a bottle last?
One bottle of MiGone will last 25-30 days.
Disclaimer:: The information on this website is intended for educational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat or cure and is not a substitute for a professional consultation with a medical or health professional. Do not make any changes or additions to your prescription medicine without first consulting your doctor. Should symptoms persist, please consult your doctor.
Zone Of Natural Remedies